Happy Saturday! Hope you are having the most wonderful weekend. I've had such a productive day, I went to the gym at a ridicious time but it's okay because I worked hard and felt so much better after it. YAY to exercise and all that jazz. I then popped into town and came home with some little treats (which I'll be posting on Instagram very soon so keep ya' eyes peeled lovelies. Then I discoved this french girl above, Charlotte Martin. (Catherine Martin)
So here are just a few things that I found out interesting about Charlotte...
- Born in Paris, France. A place I would love to go!
- Structured childhood so no room for freedom, space, or excitement.
- She started modelling in Paris, Milan and London.
- She changed her name from Catherine to Charlotte and created a new identity..
- Starting living in the cream of the 1960s.
- Dated Eric Clapton and had a brief affair with George Harrison.
I saw a photo of her on Instagram and she reminded me so much of Pattie Boyd. I absolutely adore the 1960s/1970s so much and one day I will purchase a pair of flares and will feel like these ladies.
I would also love to start doing these kind of blog posts again, I spent my weekends and evenings after work, scrolling through photo's of Pattie and just 1960s/1970s in general and just fall in love with them.
Disclaimer: All of these photos in this post were sourced from Tumblr and Pinterest.